Muse Marketing + Creative is seeking a creative and enthusiastic part-time Account Manager to join the financial services division. This position will oversee the account’s marketing initiatives, as well as be responsible for executing marketing efforts on behalf of the which may include cultivating relationships with vendors, supporting creative production, promotional press efforts, and generating brand awareness via social media platforms. The ideal candidate would be a self-starter, outgoing, a creative thinker, and enjoy working in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment.
Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Directly connect with the client on a daily basis
- Interact and coordinate with staff working on the same account
- Develop and maintain dynamic marketing plans from concepting through executing inclusive of all advertising channels
- Assist with creating and updating marketing calendars
- Collect and create content, draft content calendars and interact with community on social platforms to drive followers and engagement
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage and solve conflicts with clients.
- Assist with marketing and promotions by being involved in design and creation process for promotional materials such as e-blasts, advertising and collateral
- Meet time deadlines for accounts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Financial background is a plus
- Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
- Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
- Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
- Initiative: Acts proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Managing Execution: Manages multiple projects and effectively prioritizes tasks, responsibilities, and goals; uses goals to guide actions and creates detailed action plans; organizes and schedules people and tasks; utilizes resources effectively to meet goals.
- Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
Education and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in Marketing, Public Relations or related field
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and consistently demonstrate a high level of organizational skill
About Muse Marketing + Creative
With over 100 years of marketing experience and a portfolio that includes both global brands and small businesses, we’re not your traditional agency. We believe in the power of partnership and personal connections. It begins with our Partner promise and a passion for developing brands and creative solutions that inspire customers and drive results. A passion that extends to masterful storytelling deeply rooted in creative artistry, marketing science, and a customer experience focus. Delivered with the personal attention of a boutique agency but with large agency value. Visit musemc.com to learn more.
Work With Us
Connect With Us
Contact us today to learn how
we can transform your brand
and marketing experience.
14 Lantern Lane
Woodstown, NJ 08098
New Business Opportunities