(Work-From-Home, Part-Time to Full-Time Position)
Muse is looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented graphic designer to join our growing team. You’ll be joining a great team with the opportunity to make an immediate impact – all the while having fun and working from the comforts of your home. We offer the opportunity to work a flexible schedule and use your creativity helping a great client base. While the position is initially a part-time role, we anticipate promoting to full-time with the opportunity for advancement to a senior graphic designer or creative director role.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with account managers, copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Assist in the development and management of various client deliverables including website, newsletters, social media, emails, brochures/sales flyers, etc.
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- WordPress experience a plus
About Muse Marketing + Creative
With over 100 years of marketing experience and a portfolio that includes both global brands and small businesses, we’re not your traditional agency. We believe in the power of partnership and personal connections. It begins with our Partner promise and a passion for developing brands and creative solutions that inspire customers and drive results. A passion that extends to masterful storytelling deeply rooted in creative artistry, marketing science, and a customer experience focus. Delivered with the personal attention of a boutique agency but with large agency value. Visit musemc.com to learn more.
Work With Us
Connect With Us
Contact us today to learn how
we can transform your brand
and marketing experience.
14 Lantern Lane
Woodstown, NJ 08098
New Business Opportunities